Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Broken Wrist

"Well, I was with two cheerleaders..." that is how the story starts. A story that makes a dad proud! The two eighth grade cheerleaders were in our back yard trying to raise Dylan up in the air and Dylan fell backwards and landed on his wrist.  I saw the whole thing out the kitchen window!

He has always thought it would be cool to have a cast but I think he has changed his mind after all of the pain.


Not a good picture but there was a definite deformity. GROSS


After two doses of morphine! They transported him to Children's Mercy because they did not want to mess with his wrist at Shawnee Mission Medical Center. We thought he was going to need surgery but the doctor sedated him and was able to put it back in place.


Dylan on a horse tranquilizer and with his awesome doctor.


Well, we almost went 13 years without anything broken. And no I did not have my camera, Michael took these pictures because I was not in the right mind set for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment