Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy 19th Wedding Anniversary

WOW!! Where does the time go? I can't believe it has been 19 years since we got married.  We have made some absolutely spectacular memories during this journey and we have a lot more to encounter.  I love you with all my heart Michael and I should not of put these two pictures so close together:)



Tonight Michael surprised me and took me to Red Lobster and not because it is our favorite but because he took me there for our first anniversary.


Everyone at Red Lobster signed a nice little anniversary card for us.


Happy Anniversary Honey!  Thanks for your love and all the laughs you bring to this marriage.

1 comment:

  1. I remember taking that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was in Florence, Alabama for the Pitt State Championship. Happy Anniversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete