Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday Dylan

How did I get old enough to have two teenagers in the house??? This morning I took Dylan out for breakfast and he chose Krispy Kreme donuts.  YUMMY!!


Dylan got his new phone he has been wanting for months and months!! He also was happy to get a new football, tee, itunes card, a case of Fitz's root beer and cash.


Of course he wanted a cookie cake!


After eating pizza I took Dylan, Peyton and Calvin to play Advanced Laser Tag.  I wasn't suppose to be in the room so I snuck in and took a picture but it is blurry.



Three games of laser tag


Then it was time to go home and have cookie cake.


Happy Birthday Dylan!!  Someone please wish Michael and I good luck during these teenage years!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck!!! Mackenzie is 12 going on 20! You are great parents and you have great kids! Happy birthday to the Arnott boys! :) love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete