Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sweet Sixteen Celebration

Cass decided this year that she wanted to spend the night in a hotel for her 16th birthday party.  I was able to get off work an hour early and go decorate the hotel room before I picked her and the girls up.



Yumola cookie cake!!

                                        
                                          Cass was surprised that the room was all decorated.


  
Lili, Cass, Jennifer and Morgan


For party favors, I got each of the girls a gift card to KOHL'S and then took them shopping.


They all had fun shopping with their gift cards.


Hot tub time back at the hotel


Sheila and I even enjoyed the hot tub.


Then today we continued the celebration and the Howerton family met us at the movies to see Oz the Great and Powerful.  



Now I am exhausted and ready for a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment