Saturday, March 23, 2013

Training in Florida

This week I went to a training in Clearwater, Florida.  It was beautiful and it was hard to come back home knowing we will be getting snow tonight.  It was also hard to leave my family because Cass and Dylan were on Spring Break but every time I talked to them and they told me how cold it was it made it a little easier.

View from from balcony


Another view from my balcony


Drinking Sangria at Frenchys and watching the sunset



My view while working on Tuesday


And this is what happened because I forgot sunscreen!  Whoops!!


Teamwork while trying to get a coconut


 $1.50 Yuengling (we can't get this at home) and alligator bites at Crabby Bill's 





Homemade Floridian ice cream (yumola)


"Don't mess with me Jack Sparrow!"

I already miss the sunshine, palm trees and the beach!  2 1/2 more months and then back to Florida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment