Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fun Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa

Mom and Dad came up this weekend to visit and we had a fun time. Saturday morning Mom said she needed to go to Walmart and everyone said "Why do we have to go to Walmart? Yuck!" Dad asked why I just couldn't take them to a fancy Walmart so I said "alright"!!  So I took them on a little road trip and took them to the fanciest looking Walmart I know. Just look at the beautiful stone pillars:)


After Walmart we stopped at Pickleman's Gourmet Cafe for lunch and it was sooo delicious.  It was our first time eating there and now I really wish we had one closer to home.


We did some more shopping and then off to Saints Pub for dinner and to watch some of the KU game. Then we came home to watch the rest of the game and Mom and I enjoyed some pineapple amaretto sours.


Before Mom and Dad left this morning I made pecan cinnamon roll biscuits which were very yummy!


Dylan worked on his science project which was actually a shrink a dink!


Watching to make sure it was shrinking


Success!  Now if he can get it to school without breaking it.


My sunday afternoon baking project was almond melt-away cookies.


Now I am going to go make spaghetti a la philly for dinner and then go to Dylan's 7:45 game.

No comments:

Post a Comment