Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snow Day

I LOVE snow days! Michael and I left the house at 7:40am before the snow really started to get a Starbucks coffee and donuts for the kids.


Then for lunch Cass and I made jalapeno puffs. The recipe said to fry them but we baked them.


My bowl for gathering snow for snow ice cream.


Snow ice cream sundae


Having fun with my girl!


Even though we had a snow storm today, I ended up having three extra boys over. They were fighting over the last bite of snow ice cream.


They loved it and told me it was amazing.


I bought these yesterday to go with our ice cream. (Cookie dough Oreos and marshmallow crispy Oreos)


Later in the afternoon I caught the boys doing this!


A little static Mason???


Mason also enjoyed being lazy today!


Now it is snow margarita time. YIPPEE!

Yes, I have another snow day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment