Monday, March 3, 2014

I Love the Oscars

I get so excited for the Oscars! Sometimes it is not fun seeing all the movies because sometimes the movies are horrible. This year I only hated one movie and it was HER. I started my day off by going to a basketball game and then coming home to try my new kitchen toy out. I got a cold brew coffee maker and I love it.  I made magical coffee and it was yummy.


Then I got ready for the Oscar party.  I was worried that no one would come since we had a nice little snow shower in the afternoon but I was wrong.  My friends Sheila, Mitchell, Nick, Stacey, Chris and our friend Ann (we had to face time her so she is on the iPad) joined me for some Oscar fun.  I made Irish cream brownies with browned butter frosting, chocolate moon pies, cowboy caviar, Italian margaritas and captain vacation cocktail.  My friends brought yummy food also. It did suck that I had to get up early this morning for work so hopefully next year I can have the day off.


I love the Oscar party and I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment